About LGBTQ HealthLink
LGBTQ HealthLink, a program of CenterLink, exists to support CenterLink Member Centers to improve health and human services for LGBTQ communities.
We Partner with Member Centers and Other Multi-Sector Partners To:
- Integrate community-based, in-center LGBTQ-focused health and human services in Member Centers’ organizational strategy.
- Build Member Centers’ capacity and facilitate implementation of existing and innovative programs.
- Conduct research and establish Member Centers as best practice leaders for LGBTQ services in their local communities
- Current Projects:
- All of Us Research Program
- Johnson Family Foundation Mental Health