Ask us a question or tell us something interesting about your LGBT Community Center. To help us better answer your question, please provide the city and state (or province/country) where you live. Thank you.
Email: Contact Us
P.O. Box 24490
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33307
CenterLink DOES NOT OFFER CRISIS ASSISTANCE. Please contact your local center or one of the Hotlines below if you need immediate assistance. Thank you.
- Trevor Helpline Toll-free: 866.4.U.TREVOR (866.488.7386)Hours: Seven days a wekk, 24 hours a day National suicide and crisis counseling for lesbian and gay youth. Local resource referrals available.
- GLBT National Youth Talkline 800-246-PRIDE (1-800-246-7743) Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30pm to Midnight, Eastern time Peer support and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, queer, and questioning youth.
- CDC National STD and AIDS Hotline Toll-free: (800) 342-AIDS or (800) AIDS-TTY Hours: Seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender) National Hotline Toll-free: (888) THE-GLNH, (888) 843-4564 Hours: Monday-Friday, 4:00P.M. to MIDNIGHT, and Saturday, Noon to 5:00P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- Linea Nacional del SIDA y ETS Toll-free: (800) 344-7432 Hours: Seven days a week, 8:00A.M. to 2:00P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- National Runaway Switchboard Toll-free (800) 621-4000 Hours: Seven days a week, 24 hours a day Hotline for runaway/homeless youth and their families.